A Birth Certificate shows you were born.
A Death Certificate shows you died.
A Completed Scrapbook shows you LIVED!


An imperfect finished page is better than
an perfect page 'someday'
that only exists in your head.

Find inspiration in every day things!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Journaling Prompts - Love

• I knew you were the one for me when…
• When I am with you, I love the way you make me feel…
• You have helped me to become a better person because…
• When we are apart, the things I miss most about you are…
• I never dreamed I would fall in love with someone who…
• My favorite moments with you are when…
• You complement me in so many ways…
• The top 10 reasons I love you are…
• I admire most in you the ability to…
• My first impression of you was…
• I am grateful for the way you…
• I will never forget the time you…
• I love to hear you say…
• I love to tell you…

No comments: