In no particular order, the top 20 things I love are...
- Chocolate - hot chocolate, dark chocolate, pudding... yum!
- Homemade meal cooked by my mother.
- Snuggling up with a good book.
- Having a computer with internet access.
- The giggles and laughter of my children.
- Fall colors.
- Hugs and kisses.
- The beautiful smiles of my children.
- Photographs and scrapbooks.
- Hot aromatic bath.
- My king-size bed.
- Being a Girl Scout Leader.
- Someone else to do the dishes.
- Listening to music.
- Christmas spirit!
- Mountain Dew.
- Watching TV.
- Hearing birds chirping in the Spring time.
- Having good friends.
- Spending time with the people I love.
What are 20 things you love?
Then I challenge you to create a layout with 20 Things I Love as the theme.