A Birth Certificate shows you were born.
A Death Certificate shows you died.
A Completed Scrapbook shows you LIVED!


An imperfect finished page is better than
an perfect page 'someday'
that only exists in your head.

Find inspiration in every day things!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

20 Things I Love

The Design Team of Chrished Memories recently challenged us to make a list of 20 things that we love, not including people.

In no particular order, the top 20 things I love are...
  1. Chocolate - hot chocolate, dark chocolate, pudding... yum!
  2. Homemade meal cooked by my mother.
  3. Snuggling up with a good book.
  4. Having a computer with internet access.
  5. The giggles and laughter of my children.
  6. Fall colors.
  7. Hugs and kisses.
  8. The beautiful smiles of my children.
  9. Photographs and scrapbooks.
  10. Hot aromatic bath.
  11. My king-size bed.
  12. Being a Girl Scout Leader.
  13. Someone else to do the dishes.
  14. Listening to music.
  15. Christmas spirit!
  16. Mountain Dew.
  17. Watching TV.
  18. Hearing birds chirping in the Spring time.
  19. Having good friends.
  20. Spending time with the people I love.

What are 20 things you love?

Then I challenge you to create a layout with 20 Things I Love as the theme.

No comments: