A Birth Certificate shows you were born.
A Death Certificate shows you died.
A Completed Scrapbook shows you LIVED!


An imperfect finished page is better than
an perfect page 'someday'
that only exists in your head.

Find inspiration in every day things!

Monday, September 22, 2008

A-Z of My Favorite Scrapbooking Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Scrapbooking Things…

Adhesive: Vario Tabs (EK Success) and Zots Dots (Therm O Web).

Book: The Book of Me by Angie Pedersen, Clean & Simple Scrapbooking: The Sequel by Cathy Zielske.

Color: Blues in general. Blues and browns for Cameron. Pinks for Cassandra.

Distressing Ideas: Tearing and inking.

Embellishment: Buttons, brads, and flowers.

Fancy Pants Item: Rub-ons and creative cards.

Glitter:

Heidi Swapp Item: Corner stamps.

Inspiration: My children, Cameron and Cassandra

J

Kits: Club Scrap. Unfortunately, I cannot afford a subscription to their uniquely awesome kits.

Layout: Too many favorites to list.

Metal embellishment: Brads and charms.

Non-scrapbook-related favorite: Listening to music

Organizing Tip: Separate everything by theme and place items by theme in large Ziploc bags and label accordingly.

Punch: 1.5 inch square and my various flower punches so I can make my own flowers.

Quote: “I Scrap…….Therefore I am Broke” by Lisa

Rub-ons: BasicGrey.

Storage Solution: Cropper Hopper Paper Holders.

Tool: My paper trimmers and Cuddlebug.

Undeniable craving: Chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate.

V

Writing Tool: Zig Memory System Twin Tip Markers (EK Success)

X (as in size): 8.5x11. Though, I scrap in all different sizes.

Y (Why) do you scrapbook: To perserve my family's history and memories, to leave a legacy for my children, to create and use my hands.

Z

What are some of your favorite scrapbooking items and supplies? Add the link to your post so we can come read about your favorites (and maybe learn about some new products).


No comments: