A Birth Certificate shows you were born.
A Death Certificate shows you died.
A Completed Scrapbook shows you LIVED!


An imperfect finished page is better than
an perfect page 'someday'
that only exists in your head.

Find inspiration in every day things!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Love Being Carded

I was asked by Ann of Ann On and On to join the I Love Being Carded Card Swap. Ann had seen some of my homemade cards and was very generous with her kind words.

I have always loved the thought of good mail instead of utility bills, insurance denials, and zero balance checking account notices. The good mail definitely outweighs the "bad" mail.

In this swap, every two weeks we send cards to another member of the swap group. Easy enough, right?

Yes, you can still join the fun. Go to Ann On and On to let Ann know you want to be part of the I Love Being Carded Card Swap.

No comments: