A Birth Certificate shows you were born.
A Death Certificate shows you died.
A Completed Scrapbook shows you LIVED!


An imperfect finished page is better than
an perfect page 'someday'
that only exists in your head.

Find inspiration in every day things!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party - Winners

All the numbers have been tabulated (thanks to Random Number Generator), answers were reviewed for qualifying party go-ers, and finally winners chosen.

Many party go-ers did not read the introductions thoroughly and so were, unfortunately, removed from the final qualifying round. At each blog, I asked a specific question and kindly requested a specific answer. If the question was overlooked or not answered, the individual was sadly eliminated. Luckily, many party go-ers did read the introductions, so the winners are...

At All Things Cherished, Aunt Rene (#20) of Aunt Rene won Pillow Talk by iMom.

At 365 Days of Christmas, Blp3 (#28) of Let's Talk Politics won The Heart and Home of Christmas by Karla Dornacher.

At 365 Day of Memories, Jenny (#52, non-blogger) won the four pack of handmade cards made by me.

At 365 Days of Organization, Forest Green (#51) of Katrina Relocators won a planner.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks to so many for all the compliments about me and my blogs this past week. I have been truly touched by your kindness.

2 comments:

jennysweeps09@yahoo.com said...

Hey - is that Jenny (nonblogger) me? I'm pumped (I think)!!

if you shoot me an email I will give you my mailing address -
Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Yes, Jenny, you won! I did email you earlier today. Hopefully, we catch up with each other so I can get your mailing information. Congratulations on winning, dear.